Sunday, September 11, 2011

Stars Come To Find Their Own Light

I've always considered myself a talented girl, or so I'd like to think! I used to play the piano, not professionally but according to what I would hear. Choreographed some dances for the school team, again according to stuff I used to see on TV and so on with bits & pieces of appearing on JTV :)

I never really got the chance to be trained professionally by international or even local artists. I would've loved that! That's why when @LaraHadi invited me to this STARDUST Academy show I was super excited and didn't know what to expect.

As soon as I reached the Montessori school - Amman I got in to make sure I don't miss the show. It felt really good to see all those talents dancing, singing and performing "CATS" for that matter. It was all funny, artistic and just purely entertaining. What's more important is that those performers were having fun, you could actually see them smiling and just having a good time.

To my luck Lara told me anyone could sign up so "Hurrrraaaaay" I'm heading back to school to dance and perform. I hope I still have the flexibility I had when I was actually IN school.

I advice everyone to check it out, if you have a talent or know someone who does, this could be their "Big Break" . Just fill in this registration form and get your dancing shoes/ vocal cords/ acting skills ready.

Thank you for inviting us Stardust Academy team. You were all amazing

For more on what they do check out this video.. Phenomenal! 

2 comments:

  1. I loved having you there and I know for a fact that your talented enough to pick up those dancing shoes! Just let me know, I could decide to go back and take a few classes my self.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lara :D Yalla sister support then, i just need to convince my partner to dance too <3

    ReplyDelete